Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 5

Hi bloggers. It’s me again. And below is my report for the week.

Monday (29 November 2010)
On Monday, I had been assigned by Mrs. Devi to checked whether all invoices were in the ring file. I had to refer from the list and ensure that everything was there. Then, I had to print invoices that were not available in the file from the SAP system. It is very important to have those invoices as a proof if the customers asked for it, for instance if they claimed that they did not received the invoice. Besides that, I had to photocopy some document on travel warrant as instructed by Mrs. Liza.

Tuesday
(30 November 2010)
Early in the morning, I kept some documents on staff traveling claim in ring file since Mrs. Liza asked me to help her. Filing became one of my daily routine here. What an easy task. Hehe. Besides that, I had to photocopy some documents. Then, I have been asked by Mrs. Christina to sent documents to two different persons at Wisma Sime Darby. One of the documents must be sent to someone from the HR Department (Level 16) and one more document to a person from Tax Department (Level 13). After I came back from Wisma Sime Darby, I had to key-in information for Document Send to "Recall" as instructed by Mrs. Liza. While I was key-in the documents, Miss Rafidah asked me to scanned invoices for Sime Darby Foods & Beverages. So, I had to search for those invoices from the ring file (in the cupboard). After scanned those documents, then I sent it to Miss Rafidah email. Last but not least, Mrs. Christina asked me to create one file for my attendance during the November before I went back home. I still remember what she told me, “You do this first and send it to me before you go back. If not, you might get your allowance late”. So, without further delay, I did what she asked me to do. Hehe.


Wednesday
(1 December 2010)
Hello December! Time flies away quickly. Alhamdulillah for November, my attendance was FULL. Hehe. And I continued insert data for Document Send to "Recall" which was yesterday’s one. Since there was a lot of data needed to be inserted, so it makes me took quite a long time. Besides that, Mrs. Liza also asked me to scanned documents for employees’ claims. Other than that, I had to do filing for some documents on staff traveling claims, medical expenses. Last but not least, Christina did ask me to update information on whether Sime Darby Holdings Berhad has received invoices from the SD Global Services Centre or not. This is very important, especially to update the customer account. I learnt a lot from Mrs. Christina especially on how to use Microsoft Excel efficiently.


Thursday (2 December 2010)
First of all, early in the morning I had to sort bills from vendor (Telekom Malaysia-TM) accordingly. It is important, because if there is any delay in payment, then the line might be terminated by the TM. Then, I had to check whether the invoices were there from the billing summary list (work as supporting documents). I had to photocopy the billing summary and marked which invoices that not been included.


Friday (3 December 2010)
The end of the week (working days) comes again. What a hectic and busy day. On Friday, I had to scan loads of documents: invoices,vendor data,etc. And as usual, I had to do filing for staff traveling expenses and list of summary on “Document Sent to Recall”. I went to Wisma Sime Darby and met someone from the HR-Payroll to sent documents on Citibank Payment. After lunch hour, I have been assigned by Mrs. Devi to check on Account Receivable (AR) documents. I had to make sure that the documents were there based on the list and sort it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment