Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 4

Monday (22 November 2010)
I had to make sure the customer account have the same balance by browsed through information from SAP and compared it with the information in Microsoft Excel's file. Besides that, I also photocopied some documents. Then, I had to keep those documents in specific file. I think I started to love using the SAP system. It allowed me to browse all the account statement of the Global Services Centre customers and also their vendors.

Tuesday
(23 November 2010)
It’s Tuesday again! Early in the morning, I rechecked yesterday's documents and did some correction. At first I had planned to send cheque to Wisma Sime Darby Lockton Insurance as instructed by Mrs. Liza, but since it was raining heavily, I couldn't make it. The cheque is for the building insurance payment (October 2010). The company had already paid it late. After lunch hour, Mrs. Devi asked me to print some documents and make sure each of it has its supporting document. Hehe. As usual, I also did some filing for staff traveling claims.

Wednesday
(24 November 2010)
At first I had been assigned by Mrs. Christina to check whether customers of Global Service Centre already pay their debts or not. After checking was completed, then, I sent cheques to Sime Darby Lockton Insurance. The office is located at Wisma Sime Darby (Level 18). And I sent the cheques to the officer in-charge. After having my lunch, then, I have been asked by Mrs. Liza to sort documents accordingly and do filing. Lastly, I had to scan documents as instructed by Mrs. Christina.

Thursday
(25 November 2010)
I started my work by updating the IT Invoices Status. Since there were some changes that need to be made. Actually, I should had finished it long time ago (just a metaphor), but Mrs. Christina wrongly gave instruction to me. What a waste of time. Did something that I had did before correctly, and because of other people, I had to do it all over again. Ish ish ish. After finished updating, I did filing for staff medical expenses and staff traveling claim.

Friday
(26 November 2010)

At first early in the morning, nobody assigned me to any work. But suddenly 2 hours before lunch hour, I had been instructed by Mrs. Liza to do filing for some documents on staff traveling claim and industrial training letter. Then, I also had to photocopy documents. After lunch, I had been asked by Mrs. Devi to print some invoices and delivery order from vendors and sort it accordingly. What I need to do was to print the invoices from the SAP system. For invoices that were not in SAP system, I had to search for it in "ring file", then, photocopied it manually.


No comments:

Post a Comment