Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 6

Hi there bloggers! How’s your life? I am doing great. Alhamdulillah. Hehe.


Monday (6 December 2010)
Since Tuesday was a public holiday, so there were many staffs of Sime Darby who took leave on Monday, and Rasida too??. Early in the morning, suddenly one staff from Rasida’s division came to me and asked me where was Rasida? Then, I told her that I don’t know where she is. So, I sent an SMS to Rasida and asked her. And she replied that she was on leave, because she fell sick. Actually, I tried to think positively about her. Last week I can still remember that she told me that most of the staff at her division will be taking leave on Monday (6 December). And, someone told her that if there is MC, then the leave won’t be count. Why suddenly she became sick. What a coincidence? Enough said. By the way, there was only Miss V-Ting who came on Monday in my division and she did asked me why I didn’t take a leave too. Hehe. Miss V-Ting, for an intern, there is no such thing as paid leave. T_T Since nobody was at my division except her, so I asked V-Ting if I can help her anything. So, she assigned me to compile all data for the management plan 2011/2012 in the excel workbook. Then, I had to insert all data that been given by the representatives of Service Management cost centre. I also had to total up all the cost that will be involved from all the data in the capital expenditure analysis template. After completing the task, I had to identify assets that being used by the members of division I currently in, and then list all of their assets.

Tuesday
(7 December 2010)
Public Holiday - Awal Muharram

Wednesday
(8 december 2010)

I had to do filing for some documents on staff traveling claims as asked by Mrs. Liza. Then, I had been asked by Mrs. Christina to take documents from Mrs. Azrina (Tax Department - Level 13) at Wisma Sime Darby. Walking again? Yeah, I considered that as an exercise.

Thursday
(9 December 2010)
Early in the morning, Miss V-Ting asked for my help again. She wanted me to list the asset history for staff from Service Management department, Shared Services department and GSC Corp Leads. All I had to do was to check from the personnel list, and also from the SAP Asset History list. If the person's name was not there, then I had to check their name in Sime Darby Group's Address Book. It is very important to have such asset history since, the asset especially PC and laptop will be replaced every 4 years. After lunch hour, I had been asked by Mrs. Liza to do some filing for documents on staff traveling claim.

Friday
(10 December 2010)
On leave

4 comments:

  1. haha, trying to get a placement at sime darby, but dont know the channel. have email for me to send my CV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think, it depends on our luck ;) just lucky me. >,<

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss lisa, camne nak apply intern kt sime darby? n ape requirement die ae.. thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. apply kat sime darby dulu by posting my CV, cover letter n letter from IPT. Alhamdulillah hantar terus depa terima. Majority apply tak dapat. Hehe. Tapi, sekarang dah ada interview kalau tak silap. Sorry, baru perasan komen tahun 2014 ni. Saya lama tak tengok blog intern ni. =.="

    ReplyDelete