Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 2


Monday (8 November 2010)
Firstly, I had been assigned by Mrs. Devi to do the filing for invoice. Next, Mrs. Christina asked me to photocopied LHDN form for one of the staff and sent it to someone from the tax department (Wisma Sime Darby-Level 13). After I came back from Wisma Sime Darby, Mrs. Devi asked me to help her. On the afternoon right after lunch, I went to Wisma Sime Darby again to take "projector 3" which had been booked by my supervisor earlier because they were having a meeting on the evening. Since all of them (division I am supposed to be now) were having meeting so I did not have any tasks to do. Then, I asked someone from the other division (Mrs. Zawiyah) if I can help her. So, she did ask for my help to do filing.

Tuesday (9 November 2010)

Early in the morning, I finished up all the yesterday's work which was doing the filing. Then, I started to arranged from all the vendors name according to their type, as asked by Miss V-ting. It took me a long time to search for what exactly the businesses currently do. After that, I also did documentation filing. My supervisor asked Mrs. Christina to make sure that my PC had the LiveLink viewer so that I can view certain document using it. Since my PC did not have the software, so I had to wait for IT Staff to install it. And then, the staff from IT department, tried to configure the LiveLink viewer for me (he was currently at his own office but using the VnC to control my PC) but failed. Then, he told me that he will come to my office the next day.

Wednesday (10 November 2010)
I had been asked by Mrs. Devi to photocopied loads of documents (invoices) that need to be sent to the respective customers of Global Services Centre. It took a long time because there were many sets of documents (more than 100 sets). Then, I fold the original invoice and put it into an envelope since the original invoice will be sent to the customers while the photocopied document is for Global Services Centre reference. Sadly, my LiveLink viewer still not ready, so I cannot use SAP logon applications to view documents since the IT staff did not come to my office (UniAsia building) even though he promised to came the other day. So, I sent him an email and he replied that he would come the next day.

Thursday (11 November 2010)
Mrs. Devi asked me to photocopied another documents and do exactly the same thing like in previous day which is fold and put the documents into an envelope. Then, I had to arrange the photocopied documents accordingly. The IT staff did come to my office, but after many trials, he still cannot install the LiveLink viewer to my PC. So, he took the HardDisk from my PC to his office and came back in the evening. Alhamdulillah, at last I can use the SAP logon and view the documents. After the IT staff went back to his office, Mrs. Liza asked me to search for Global Services Centre customers using the SAP logon and figured out who is the person in-charge to verify and approved the documents. Then, I insert all the information into Microsoft Excel.

Friday (12 November 2010)
On Friday, I continued doing the task that been given to me on Thursday by Mrs. Liza. I search for the company's name using SAP logon and see who the person in-charge to verify is and approved the documents. Besides that, I also did the filing for staff's travelling claim. Next, Mrs. Christina did ask me to help her to check the status of payment by the customers of Global Services Centre using SAP logon. Then, I put the information into Microsoft Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment