Friday, November 19, 2010

Week 3

Monday (15 November 2010)
I had been assigned by Mrs. Liza to do some filing for documents. Besides that, I also had been instructed by Mrs. Christina to update information on Microsoft Excel using the SAP logon to know whether payment has been paid by the customers by referring at SAP Easy Access. All I had to do was analyzed the information and put it into table based on its category.

Tuesday
(16 November 2010)
I continued updating the IT Invoice Status. Other than that, I also photocopied some documents. Sometimes I feels like my task is more to administrative worker.

Wednesday
(17 November 2010)
Public holiday - Hari Raya Aidiladha

Thursday
(18 November 2010)
I kept on updating the IT Invoice Status and also relate it to "Intra Group Current Plug". What I had to do is to ensure all the companies have the same balance. Next, I also did filing on staff claims document as instructed by Mrs. Liza. Weirdly, Rasida did not come to the office. When I SMS her, she said that she was having a diarrhea. And she got two days MC. Eh, how come the clinic knows that the next day (Friday-19 November) she will stay sick. Who knows that she will recover? ;)

Friday
(19 November 2010)
For the end of the weekdays, I continued checking the balance of all the companies. I had to make sure that they have the same balance with the information in the SAP system. After finished, I sent it via email to Mrs. Christina. Besides that, I also photocopied some documents as instructed by Mrs. Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment